- How to install Ntopng Network Monitor on Debian 10
Ntopng is a free, open-source and very useful network monitoring tool that can be used to monitor network traffic in real-time. It is a high-performance, low-resource and next generation version of the original ntop based on libpcap.
- A Guide to running a Reverse proxy for HTTP(S), SSH and MySQL/MariaDB using NGINX
This guide will walk you through the installation and configuration of NGINX to allow for the running of multiple physical servers, virtual machines or a combination of both behind a single public-facing IP Address.
- How to Install Jetty JAVA http Server on Debian 10
Jetty is a free and open-source Java HTTP server that can be used in different projects, both in development and production. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Jetty on Debian 10.
- How to Install Icinga 2 Monitoring Software on Debian 10
Icinga 2 is a free, open-source and most widely used monitoring system that can be used to monitor the health of networked hosts and services. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install and configured Icinga 2 and Icinga Web 2 on Debian 10.
- How to Install Fork CMS with NGINX on CentOS 8
Fork is easy to use open-source CMS built using the Symfony framework. In this tutorial, we will go through the Fork CMS installation and setup on the CentOS 8 system by using Nginx as a web server, MariaDB as the database engine, and optionally you can secure...
- How to Install Java (JDK and JRE) on Debian 10
In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Java on the Debian 10 (Buster). We will install both the JDK (Java Development Kit) and the JRE (Java Runtime Environment on a Debian server.
- Install and Secure Redis Server on Debian 10
Redis also know as "Remote Dictionary Server" is an open-source and in-memory database that can be used as a database, cache and message broker. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install and secure Redis on Debian 10 server.
- How to setup a VPN Server using Pritunl on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Pritunl is a VPN Server Software based on the popular OpenVPN platform. In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up and use Pritunl on your Ubuntu 18.04 LTS based server.
- How to Install CentOS 8 Desktop
CentOS 8 is a free and open-source Linux distribution and community version of RHEL 8. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step instructions on how to install CentOS 8.
- How to Install GlassFish with Nginx as a Reverse Proxy on Debian 10
GlassFish is a light-weight application server and supports different Java-based technologies like Enterprise JavaBeans, JPA, JavaServer Faces, JMS, and many more. In this tutorial, we will explain how to install GlassFish on Debian 10 with Nginx as a reverse...